You are not connected. Please login or register

the RANDOM THREAD.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
I once stood waiting on line to a roller coaster for about 1-2 hours, then when i came up to the ramp i was terrified and wanted to go down again, but i went on it anyway...
but that wait was not worth the fear i felt, because that one was AWFUL

View user profile

27 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ouch... now that's one awful experience.

Well, I also experience waiting in a line for hours and that is the time when I was enrolling and paying my tuition fee in my college years, hahaha!

I really love and hate that time! XD

View user profile

28 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 pm

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
7 hours and 28 minutes to go and this monday is over ... I hate mondays... especially boring mondays like today Sad

View user profile

29 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
I didnt have school today >o<
and tomorrow we got a prom thing in school...
oh and its raining today, isnt that just typical mondays ?

View user profile

30 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:18 am

jaemi33

Admin
Admin
LOL~ so many random things, YAY! XD

One week more and I'll be going back to school~ ACK! I'm scared!! :3

Anyway, I'll be updating my fiction again!! haha~ am happy!! XD

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LHyKzZ

31 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:21 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
ok, now im mad at my dad...says he needs to borrow money, i wont hand any out, because i wont get them back bom
im so frustrated... >__<
then he tries making me feel bad about it, hello..if you cant handle growing up its not my fault Mad

View user profile

32 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 am

jaemi33

Admin
Admin
elenko94 wrote:ok, now im mad at my dad...says he needs to borrow money, i wont hand any out, because i wont get them back bom
im so frustrated... >__<
then he tries making me feel bad about it, hello..if you cant handle growing up its not my fault Mad

Aww... it's really hard making our parents grow up~ XD

33 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
yeah, at least getting one to grow up xD
the other one is fully grown Laughing

View user profile

34 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
lol, last month I lend 2000 euros to my parents without blinking my eyes O.O but I get 10% interest so ... no problemo Very Happy

View user profile

35 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
well, you probably know they both CAN and WILL pay back, my dad can't... and he has "borrowed" money from mom as well, and he never paid back o.o

View user profile

36 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
yeah :s that must suck... are your parents divorced ?

EDIT : or is that a bit too personal ?

View user profile

37 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:47 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
they're in a divorce, but well...it's complicated...since dad got evicted from his apartment because my brother talked to wrong people and they threw in stuff in the windows and stuff @.@ so mom allows him to sleep in the kitchen, it's really tight having 5 people in a 3 room apartment <.<

i'm not making this up, even though it sounds like a bad history -_-

View user profile

38 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
It really sounds like you're having a hard time ... I never have gone through anything like your situation, but you can count on my support if you need it !

...but let's make this forum thread a more positive and happier place Smile

I'm studying German atm, because I have my final exam in two days Smile ... ow, wait... that's not something to be happy about -_-

View user profile

39 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:57 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
yeah, i know... it started sounding depressing xD
that was not my intention Very Happy

no, thats not something to be happy about, but i got something, I'll graduate from my current school on Thursday >o<
<.< or well, i got summer school so thats not something to be happy over o.o
i completely forgot it >.<

wow, im listening and watching the pv to gather roses from screw, and omg Embarassed
I like the song and all but the pv is just a bit over the top for my taste

View user profile

40 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:06 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
??? Graduation at the age of 15 ? Not 18 ?
I'm going to graduate this year too (at least, that's what I'm hoping for xD)...

And about 'gather roses' from screw ... yeah, it's a bit O.O-ish ... but the song is great Smile

View user profile

41 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
well, its just graduation from that school im currently studying in...then its like 3 more years focusing on a specific education, like becoming a lawyer, buss driver and so on.
but those 3 years aren't forced, so technically i don't need to start another school and educate myself further, however it's recommended because you wont get a job if you don't

i want food, i feel slightly sick because i havent eaten anything <.<

View user profile

42 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:22 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
Ow, I see Smile .. Well, I hope that you're going to continue your studies because they are a lot more fun than regular work... believe me. Have you decided already what you're going to do ?

I'm going to study biomedical studies next year and I can't wait xD but first... German Sad

Another thing : I read on a newssite that a woman of the dazzling age of 157 has been discoverd in Indonesia O.O the truth ? or complete bogus ? I think the second...

View user profile

43 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
wow, almost 200 years...thats pretty creepy in my opinion..if it is true

I'm going to study some sort of program about computers and IT stuff, since thats probably the closest thing im going to come to my interests...
I think it includes web design as well and we get to build our own computer, we can at the end of 3 years buy it from the school for a small sum...

I'm excited but at the same time scared, there is only guys in my class, i think there is about 5-6 other girls who is going to study about children to become kindergarten teachers and so on..
but i dont find that interesting..
and also the teacher for that education came up and asked me if i was going to study that,
that ONLY happened because I'm a girl Laughing
I find that pretty funny, so did the teacher for the computer/IT education

View user profile

44 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:38 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
Well, if you're going to study IT, you'll get a job for sure... they need a lot of computer technicians nowadays ... plus you'll earn a decent amount of money, if not a lot of money...

The most important thing is choosing the thing that interests you the most !

View user profile

45 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:42 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
yeah, that was what my soon to be teacher said as well, even though money isnt all that important it still helps a lot in life

that sounded weird, "soon to be" sounds like im going to marry him xD

isn't biomedical studies hard ? <.<
I wasn't very good at biology, chemistry and those subject...what i'm most nervous about is math, since i am VERY bad at math >.<

i got all these fears but somewhere i know everything will be alright, i hope

View user profile

46 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 am

jaemi33

Admin
Admin
wow~ this thread is trending. (lol, not twitter XD)

My back aches again because I just finished posting Drama facts. Better read it than never!! haha~

I decided that I will post my fiction tomorrow~ lol. gotta practice myself to sleep early!! HAHA~~

gd nite people. Smile

♫♪DBSKSNSDUKiss2NE1SuperJuniorKARABigBang4MinuteB2ST♪♫

47 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:48 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
good night jaemi ^^

I want food, but we dont got any, mom is away shopping...but its taking so long T.T
I still got some cake-ish thing to eat...but i dont want to..

o.o I forgot!!!
I was suppose to bake today!! o.o

View user profile

48 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
Yeah, biomedical studies are hard and I'll have to work a lot (and at least for 5 years, if not 7 or Cool>.< but I really want to do it and sometimes I have my doubts too... but I think that I'll be alright...

I'm thinking about going to the Japan Expo in Paris this summer (1-4 juli)... but I'm not really sure... ticket for 4 days costs 35 euros and I've been to Paris a few times already and my French is pretty decent, but I'm not really into Japan that much, I love manga, anime and a few japanese bands but that's it xD Isn't there a Korean Expo or something ?

... but I'll probably won't be able to go anyway xD work, work, work xD

View user profile

49 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
I think you should go if you can, if not just because you can tell me how it was, haha...
I would love to go to it if i could, but i dont got a passport, I've never even been abroad...and I don't know french...wow, thats an awful lot of downs.. <.<

but I want to go to Japan >o< thats one of the reasons i think computer/IT is good to go to, because then maybe i can work in japan and then move there permanently..
I actually think i know more Japanese than French, and i have actually gone to french class..but i had to much absence so i dropped out of it <.<
all I remember is fraise and pomme xD
and how to say my name is and i live in sweden, althought that isnt grammatically correct..

i cant Japanese either, but i understand a bit what they're saying, more than french anyway..

It's raining, i don't like rain, it was sunny yesterday although towards the end of the day it started to get cloudy, so i knew it was going to rain today..

View user profile

50 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:14 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
Yeah Smile I think I should go if I can... and it would be cool if I could speak Japanese, but atm I don't know a single word Japanese ... except sayonara Smile but is it difficult to learn Asian languages ? I'm kinda curious ... it looks difficult O.O

Anyone has some experience learning them ?

View user profile

51 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
I personally don't know japanese fluently, I know some but its not much
I think the key is to learn the writing language first, like katakana and hiragana I think it's much more easier to learn this way, and frankly..it's the only way to start learning a language, talking the language is good but i dont think you'll get far with only that i guess..
at least thats what i've been told..

even though im not fluent in japanese and not know a lot of the language, i can still understand some of different songs lyrics and so on, its cool when you suddenly understand what they're singing when before you didnt understand anything =D

ah, i finally got food, about 2 hours since i got hungry
its just hot dogs, but its better than nothing i guess

View user profile

52 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:38 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
hot dogs !!! I like hot dogs Smile Give me one xD !!!

It kinda makes sense that you begin by learning the written language, now that I think about it. I learned all my foreign languages that way O.O I might learning japanese this summer (3 months of überfun vacation xD)... another thing to add to my list of things to do xD
- learn japanese/korean
- finish a videogame in one day
- go to a country I have never been before
- become a ninja of the dance floor and drink a whole liquor store (it rhymes Very Happy)
- get arrested (joke)
- find a decent job for in the weekends...

I was kinda beginning to feel guilty, because my posts were so short and yours are always rather long xD So this time I decided to write a longer one... but I guess my signature makes up for it anyway xD

View user profile

53 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
haha, yes, your signature makes up for it xD

I got a list as well

1. Get a drivers license
2. Graduate from school
3. Buy more clothes
4. Get a Job
5. Move out from home
6. Learn Japanese
7. Get a Job In japan/ Get a job and then be relocated to Japan

thats my list of things to do xD
I focus on the near future of "attainable goals"
of course, i got some crazy dreams like become a millionaire..
but...we'll see how things will work out xD

View user profile

54 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
ah damn xD forgot about my drivers license xD I don't really need it though...

I'm going to take the bus to school next year and getting a car insurance is rather expensive for a male student who's younger than 25 years old (those are the reasons why I have to pay the most of all people, not because I'm a sucky driver or because I (hypotheticaly speaking) crashed my last car with a speed of 210 km/h into a brick wall).

View user profile

55 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:55 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
Well, its the same thing here in sweden, but they go after how many years a person had have a drivers license and not been in an accident, so for my dad that has had his for about 20-25 years its rather cheap, its not free but if i were to get one right afterwards it would probably eat up half of my salary if i were to get a full insurance...

that being said, both the car and insurance can be written on my dad xD
so its cheaper, its not..directly illegal, but i doubt its legal either

I'm nervous, and excited... mostly excited but..im afraid im going to hit somebody or forget where the breaks is or something
one thing i hate when people are cycling with their bicycle is when they're, i dont know the word but it looks like they're competing in slalom... I know i did that when i was a kid, but thats pretty scary, you dont know if they're going to drive out in the road or not <.<

View user profile

56 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan
Yeah, me and my friends ride to school by bike every day and I'm always surprised by how bad some people are at cycling xD It's funny, because occassionaly, there's someone who falls off his bike or something like that Smile mostly funny stuff...

But I have already seen two people hitting/getting hit by a car with their motorcycles (one of them was in my class... still is btw) and that's why I'll never buy a motorcycle... never... too dangerous.

LOL I need to study, so I'm going to log off for now ... cya tomorrow xD

View user profile

57 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 am

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer
My brother wanted a motorcycle, mom hated the idea of that...
there is a lot of teens that goes to my school that drives mopeds, its so annoying seeing them acting "cool"

it was a girl in my former class who got in an accident with her classmate, she ended up in the hospital with an injury to her leg, she is alright though...but it could have been so much worse

I'd rather go with a car, it's safer i guess, well..depending on how the person is driving <.<

I havent even sat on a bike for..idk 3 years xD
we were forced to go to these picnics in school where we needed to go by bike...i hated those..

aw, good luck with the studying ^^
I'll see you tomorrow i guess

View user profile

58 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:18 pm

eunmin

Admin
Admin
I envy those who already have classes right now but I feel lazy everytime I'm thinking that my class is getting near

The POWER of 9

Knowing a person is like MUSIC. What attracts us to them is their melody, and as we get to know who they are, we learn their LYRICS...
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/eunmin25

59 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 pm

jaemi33

Admin
Admin
IS IT ME, OR THE AsiaHolics CHAT BOX IS GONE?? O_O

What's happening? HIKKI!!!!!! XDD

♫♪DBSKSNSDUKiss2NE1SuperJuniorKARABigBang4MinuteB2ST♪♫

60 Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Today at 2:54 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]