You are not connected. Please login or register

[NEWS] F(X) Krystal apologizes for her impoliteness on ‘Quiz That Changes the World’

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hikkiFM

Admin
Admin

After being criticized of her latest guesting on the show ‘Quiz That Changes the World’, F(X) member Krystal posted an official apology on the group’s website.

The F(X) member was initially criticized by the show’s viewers after showing impoliteness and inattentive while a Senior was saying her piece. Fans pointed out that she remained uncomfortable with a bored expression on the entire show. For a rookie, Krystal faced criticisms from the show’s avid fans and netizens.

Krystal then posted up an apology on f(x) official homepage on 6th June, “I repented on what I did. I will make sure that such will not happen again, and I will always be alert and show my hard-working features. I will apologise again for the worry I caused to fans and TV viewers for not being alert on the show.”

Meanwhile, fans accepted her apology and wishes for her to do good on variety shows next time.

Pictures:

Source:thekpopnationhere

Study Hard, Party Harder
View user profile http://asiaholics.chocoforum.net
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Can you actually blame her, if she was not in a good mood to begin with it's hard to suddenly be cheerful and act like everyone expects her to act...

at least she apologized

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum